Applying for visas can be a time consuming process. Often it requires two visits to an embassy and waiting in line for a lengthy period of time. That's why we have our very own dedicated visa services team. Whilst the visa application is in process it's normal for the passport to be held by the embassy until the visa is issued. If you are a frequent traveller this can present problems. We've helped many of our clients who hold British passport to overcome this issue by obtaining a second British passport for them. Enabling our clients to be able to travel on one passport whilst the other is being used to obtain visas.
Working with embassiesEmbassy requirements change regularly. We keep our customers informed whenever there is a change that may affect them. Embassies are under no obligation to issue you a visa or explain why it has been denied and will not refund the application cost if a visa is not granted.
Working with expertsOur expert visa consultants have over 40 years' experience between them working with all the embassies and consulates in London. With their help you can minimise the chances of a costly application rejection, which could ultimately lead to your trip being cancelled. Our visa team is located minutes away from the embassies in London and has built strong relationships with consulate officials over many years to ensure they know exactly what is needed, and are informed as soon as rules or regulations change.
The benefits of using Diversity Travel
- If you are arranging your travel plans through us, you will automatically be alerted if the country you are travelling to requires you to have a visa
- We provide a simple visa form clearly outlining the documents required to process your application
- We advise on costs and timeframes
- We verify that the documents are in the correct format and include all the necessary information, minimising the chance of rejection
- Our in-house couriers expedite the process by personally visiting the relevant embassies with your application
- Documents are despatched back to you securely and quickly
Unlike other travel management companies, the entire process is managed in-house and not outsourced, giving us complete control over your application.
To speak to one of our Visa Consultants, call our team on 020 3544 3550.