For most charity, academic and not-for-profit organisations, transparency and value for money are crucial.
Intensified economic pressure has increased accountability and organisations are finding themselves facing even greater scrutiny on expenditure. Working collaboratively with our clients, we help deliver cost savings in a number of ways. Directly, we have access to the widest range of preferential rates such as exclusive charity and academic fares. In addition we work with partners worldwide to access fares which may otherwise only be available for sale in restricted countries. But for many organisations this is the tip of the iceberg. We also work with our clients to reduce the indirect, or hidden costs of travel. Whether this is streamlining the booking process, expense claims or cumbersome invoicing and reconciliation routines, improving these processes can deliver vast savings.
What we do
At implementation stage our account manager will work in partnership with clients to analyse and interrogate their travel spend data, travel policies and processes. This provides a full understanding of the current situation and enables us to identify opportunities where we can help them achieve cost savings. The specific cost savings are then committed to a business plan and reviewed during regular meetings with their Diversity Travel account manager.
How we do it
- Improving travel policy compliance through training and communications
- Access to exclusive charity, academic and negotiated fares with over 130 airlines
- Dedicated reservations team chosen for their experience in your sector and knowledge of your travel needs
- Travel, expense and finance process reviews, streamlining and automation
- Implementation of self booking tools
- Regular management information reviews
- Consolidated invoicing and expenses
- Loyalty schemes set up and managed
- No preferred supplier policy, meaning options will always be chosen based on value for money
- Global partnerships enabling access to local fares from 900 airlines in 82 countries
- Supplier relations team who will negotiate special rates with your most frequently used airlines, hotels, rail operators and car vendors