When appointing a travel management company, you are entrusting them with your traveller’s safety and depending on them to help you manage your travel policies and budgets effectively. At Diversity Travel, we are committed to appointing the best account managers in the industry who are focused on exactly that.
What will my Account Manager do?
From implementation, your account manager will be your main point of contact, working to get a thorough understanding of your business and your travel needs. You will have regular meetings with them to discuss performance and opportunities and they will be responsible for instigating and coordinating all offline and online booker training and workshops, marketing material, customer surveys and market and industry intelligence.
What additional value will my Account Manager bring?Your Account Manager will work with you to ensure your travel policy is effective and delivers your objectives, often these will include cost savings, compliance and your organisations duty of care to employees. Where agreed with you, we will provide an annual business plan defining clear objectives, milestones and goals for your travel management programme. This will be reviewed with you on a regular basis. Your Account Manager will analyse and interrogate your management information reports with you to identify opportunities for increased cost savings and efficiency. For example, there may be airlines, particular journeys or hotels you are using on a regular basis presenting an opportunity for further negotiations with suppliers to deliver increased savings. Duty of care and risk management are important considerations for all charities, academic and not for profit organisations and your Account Manager will keep you up to date with the latest news and developments in these areas.
As your travel management company, we collect data on every aspect of your travel programme and behaviour. This ranges from your top airlines and hotels to CO2 emissions and duty of care. This data is then translated into meaningful, clear and comprehensive reports via our reporting system, mi-bank, providing an invaluable insight for your travel process and policy.
What we doAt implementation stage our account manager will work in partnership with clients to analyse and interrogate their travel spend data, travel policies and processes. This provides a full understanding of the current situation and enables us to identify opportunities where we can help them achieve cost savings. The specific cost savings are then committed to a business plan and reviewed during regular meetings with their Diversity Travel account manager.
How we do it
- Improving travel policy compliance through training and communications
- Access to exclusive charity, academic and negotiated fares with over 130 airlines
- Dedicated reservations team chosen for their experience in your sector and knowledge of your travel needs
- Travel, expense and finance process reviews, streamlining and automation
- Implementation of self booking tools
- Regular management information reviews
- Consolidated invoicing and expenses
- Loyalty schemes set up and managed
- No preferred supplier policy, meaning options will always be chosen based on value for money
- Global partnerships enabling access to local fares from 900 airlines in 82 countries
- Supplier relations team who will negotiate special rates with your most frequently used airlines, hotels, rail operators and car vendors